|Clarion 7, 8||Yes|
Create beautiful Outlook-style, icon-rich task bars in your Clarion apps
- Modern Outlook-style task bars & menus
- Customizeable colors
- Real, resizeable gradients
- Supports icons in headers and tasks
- Can have headers without icons
- Dynamically create/delete headers and tasks
- Hide/unhide headers and tasks
- Disable/enable headers and tasks
- Get and set header and task info at runtime
- Can mimic buttons
- Easy to use control template
- Multiple controls per window OK
- All Clarion source code - no black boxes
Global Template, Control Templates, Classes
Just add the global template to your application, then insert the control template wherever
you want Outlook-style task bars in your procedures. You can modify the control template settings as desired,
and this is enough for most developers. But if you are a power user and
want to take full control, you can use OutlookBar's extensive class methods.
You can use OutlookBar with Clarion 5.5-8 in both ABC and Clarion template chains.
The control template can be applied to any window procedure.
OutlookBar comes with a detailed 56 page users guide in PDF format. You can download the documentation for detailed information
about how the product can be used (below).
How to buy
OutlookBar is included Icetips' premium high-value
Gold Subscription for $299.
OutlookBar may also be purchased separately for just $99.
(Multiple copy pricing is available.)